Thursday, September 24, 2009

banks.....

You know...I am not real political. I listen to the news as background noise in the mornings as I am dressing for work. That being said.......I have heard about the bank bailouts. I have heard about how much money they get/got and how the CEOs are getting more than their fair share. Why then, am I charged $5 at BB&T to cash a check drawn on BB&T when my husband has an account with them. I don't think there should be a charge for any reason. Let's face it....you know the cashier/teller is not charging them to cash that check for me...no more than she already is to get paid every day. You know it's all electronic and it's THEIR client anyway- a state client at that. Why then is it necessary to charge $5? That's rhetorical peeps. I already know the answer is to screw the poor while the rich..dare I say it...get richer......::::sighs:::

I am boycotting BB&T from now on. Is it any wonder I won't put my name on that account???!!!

No comments: