Saturday, April 2, 2011

coffee...sweet coffee...F W Bean

It's hard to find a good gourmet cup of morning in this town. McDonalds is good for iced mocha latte but being I quit them for lent..I was on the prowl for other options....that would be

FW Bean @ 810 South Main Street, Lillington NC. My first drink was the chai latte - iced. Amazing! They offer tons of other options in tea and coffee. Next I've tried the sweetened tea-I think they said it was a Red tea-THE BEST I've had. In need of being brought to life? The iced red eye is def the way to go!!! The iced mocha...just the right kick for morning start up. And I haven't even gotten to the muffins!

The muffins are the bakery option they offer. They are HUGE and beyond delish! My fave is the banana nut but the french toast comes in close 2nd!

Prices are way more reasonable than Starbucks, the quality is much better than those the fast food places offer. If you are a true coffee snob (I am and proud of it) this is your place!

F W Bean is well worth the trip downtown!

No comments: