Saturday, July 23, 2011

New products


I love trying new products. And introducing my child to new products too. So when I found Honest Kids juice pouches I was kinda excited. They are healthy, they look pretty...what could be better!! So I bought the grape and the berry lemonade. Took them home and guess what...my 5 year old actually said "the flavor is weak". What? I thought he was just saying that because he wanted soda. I tasted it myself though. He was right. That stuff is NASTY and I would not force him to drink either of them- I tried both. Don't waste your money!!
However, this trip to the grocery store was not a total loss. I did find Nature Valley granola thins. I bought the dark chocolate (was there any doubt?) and the peanut butter. Of course the first one I tried was the dark chocolate. O_M_G. FABULOUS!!! and healthy too!! I couldn't get enough! I tried the peanut butter one too. Just as good and peanut butter lovers will think its divine. Myself, Ima chocolate girl. So-they are on sale right now at FOOD LION 2/5. I am buying 4 more boxes but all chocolate- I love to snack and the box says they will keep for 8 mos (according to best by date)....Well worth the money!!!

No comments: