Friday, November 20, 2009

God......Godiva!!

So, I'm a fan of chocolate. Dark Chocolate. period. Maybe fan is understated. I'm obsessed with dark chocolate. I will not turn my nose up at milk chocolate, but dark has my heart. White chocolate? Not so much.

Imagine my immediate thrill when I found that Godiva now offers baked goods as well as candy. Now we are talking! I immediately made a purchase. Well two actually. Who can have one Godiva without more Godiva? Certainly not I.

Brownies ala Godiva. Perfect. Almost. I was somewhat disappointed but not entirely. It may have just been the huge chunks of chocolate in it that was off putting to me. It was like biting into a marshmellow and finding a pebble. A fabulous tasting pebble mind you--but a pebble all the same. The "meat" of the brownie is to die for though. I would have much preferred no chunks. Will I order again? Probably not that one, but maybe the cupcakes.

2nd part of the order - truffles. Seasonals. Perfect. Everything about each one was heaven. Even the raspberry one with seeds and yes, Virginia even the white chocolate one. Will I order truffles again? YOUBETCHA!!

1 comment:

Finding Pam said...

You said the magic word chocolate.
I don't have brownies very often, but I would if I could. The same for truffles.

I hope that you have a great weekend.