Friday, November 20, 2009

Outraged and appalled.

I can not say without enough conviction how utterly sick and disgusted I am with two people whose names I wish I had never heard. Antonia Davis and Mario McNeill.

The killing of the Davis child is no less abhorant than any other child abduction except for maybe 2 things....her mother gave her up to her fate and it happened close to home- in my area.

The thought of what that poor child went through would eat me alive if I didn't put it out of my head, I can imagine her father is probably being eaten alive by his willingness to let Shaynia go with her mother.

As a mother of a 4 year old, the act that these 2 people conspired to commit is unthinkable and unimaginable to me. Seeing it in the news every day only hurts my heart more.

Why are these 2 in protective custody in jail? Who was Shaynia's protective custody? Release these 2 bastards into the prison population and let justice be had.

1 comment:

Finding Pam said...

I have no tolerance for evil demons that hurt innocent children. I can not imgine how that father feels. Why did he let her go see that woman?

All I can say is that Shaniya's suffering is over and she is at peace. I think the killers will receive justice in prison. Someone will kill them, but it won't compare to the horror that little girl faced.