Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ruby Tuesdays

Well. I hafta say, I am surprised that Ruby Tuesdays is still going strong...or is it? Today is the first time I have been in RT for a while and now I remember why. My co-workers chose the place to eat today, being flexible like I am, I went.
Oh, where to begin....
The menu...what is up with that? Minis...it is not the next best new thing. Crab/salmon cakes. When done well, the

y could be the star of the show, however, given the quality of the other food I saw today, well..I bet they are not. I didn 't want to risk $20 on crabcakes.

Premium sandwhichs. I chose the Turkey Avacodo burger. Previously when I had this at the RT in Fayetteville, it was good beyond words, today- not so much. In fact today, the only flavor I really tasted was mashed avacodo.

The salad bar was good tho.
Oh, and watch your change...apparently if you place it on the left they keep the change, if you place it on the right, you get change..who knew? It's like an unspoken, under the table, Mafia kinda tip. I would just rather say, "Keep the change" which is what I did. My other table guests fell victim to this new bill/wallet sort of change keeping shenanigans.

Overall, next time they say RT, I say TB (taco bell!)

No comments: