Saturday, August 8, 2009

Comments from the Peanut Gallary

After mi esposo ( a loyal Lillington native) read my blog, he was quick to set me straight on a few things. Mind you, what I have written here still stands for my own expierences, however........

Howard's has the best bbq in town (being that they are the only bbq place in town...) and currently, they have gone back to cooking their own bbq. Also, trouts have bones.....(really? ) therefore a sandwhich would have bones in it. To this last thing I say...if they are going to serve you a sandwhich full of bones, you should at least be warned of it in the menu description as I don't know anyone that would intentionally order bones on a sandwhich.

So, there, I have made my hubby's thoughts known. Now he can rest easy!!


(But I still stand behind everything I've written...I'm just sayin.......)

No comments: