Wednesday, August 19, 2009

from my Department of Agriculture job...

it was amusing............

Thursday, April 24, 2008
from my Dept. of Ag job ---
some silly things I've heard today.
him: Hello, I would like to register some horse treats.
Me: ok, great. what is the name of the treat.
him: Uncle Jimmy's Hanging Horse Balls.
:::silence:::
Me: really? ok.
him: yes. they will be 5 inch hanging balls in stalls of horses.
::::silence::::
hold, ill transfer you............INTO OBLIVION YOU JERK.....thank god for the ability to pass the buck...........NEXT........
now you know he knows what hes implying with this........:::sighs::
----------------------------------------------------------
call from Argentina
him: Hello, I would like to see about registering some pet food.
Me:. ok. what sort of food (thinking this should be good)
him: Duck food.
Me: duck food? you mean grains?
him: no duk food
Me: ok.....what size ducks
him: big ones.
Me: well, is the food just for ducks or can other fowl consume it also?
him: fowl? what is fowl?? I mean duk!
:::silence:::
Me: dog? duck? what?
him: woof woof duk.
Me: a barking duck?? (thinking, is that like a barking spider????)
Hold please while I transfer you..........INTO OBLIVION YOU GEEK! thank god for passing the buck yet again......
(you see, i dont handle that department yet the switchboard keeps sending me those calls....)
I think, therefore I........giggle at the intelligently oppressed

1 comment:

Ambien Girl said...

OMG!!! That is too funny "Hanging Balls!" How did you keep a straight face and not laugh at the idiot?